Almost 55% of all websites that are launched for attracting and realizing business goals on the web suffer from a killing bounce rate, which ultimately forces them off the table. SEO services, even when sourced from a great online SEO firm and at the best price available, can often ignore bounce rates and thus impair the whole purpose of the campaign.
Now what is Bounce rate?
Bounce rate is the percentage of visitors that leave your website without converting into sales or completing the business-action the site asks them of. The higher this percentage is, the more severe is the loss suffered by the enterprise in question. And the main issue with bounce rates is that even the best of online SEO services can’t curb them, if they don’t know where exactly to stem the flow from.
Here are 5 SEO techniques that will not only kill the bounce rates, but will also set a better branding exercise in motion through word-of-mouth (courtesy, satisfied visitors).
1. Prioritize Yourself – Prioritizing your SEO campaign, as well as your own website is the first change you need to enforce. Take control of your site, make sure only what is needed is present, and cut the long story short. As far as from the perspective of SEO services, target the right keywords, use the relevant business networks and also make sure that the campaign is up-to-date with the latest changes.
2. Segmentation is the Key – Do not compile all of the services into one big package just for the sake of saving hundred bucks. Employ different online SEO campaigns to target higher inflow of traffic, and make sure all of the marketing branches are tapped to the hilt.
3. Long Load Times are a Big No-No – If your website takes too long to load, your bounce rate is bound to sky-rocket. Imagine your website as a movie in screening. If it takes too long to start rolling, viewers are bound to leave – and also demand a refund. Ensure this does not happen to your website as well, even if you have a strong brand identity established on the Net.
4. Use Social Media Handles – Social media handles such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, MySpace, Digg etc can be pretty beneficial to help target the niche client base and thus garner a stronger conversion rate. Remember, the more focused you are – the lower the bounce rate shall fall. You might not have a Tsunami of incoming traffic, but the leads you get – are real, potentially easy to convert, and long-lasting1
5. Stay Honest – Honesty is the best policy when it comes to internet marketing services. Try not to fool the target base when executing your online SEO campaign. Because, you may well lure them to your website wit ha cleverly cloaked internet marketing campaign, but the moment they realize they have been tricked – you lose them FOREVER!
Once you have had all of these factors checked and ticked off on your priority list, getting on top of profit waves will not seem so tough at all!
Although, finding the right firm that offers the right internet marketing services at the right prices is a tough job in itself!